Wednesday, October 27, 2004

This is too much!!!

This has got to be some of the most intense baseball that I've ever watched! Sure the series against the Yankess was tight and suspenseful, but this is killing me. All I can keep thinking about is how my nana has held on for so long just to see this, the Red Sox in the series, one out away from winning... HOLY SHIT THEY JUST WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even begin to describe the feeling that I have right now. I've waited my entire life for this, as have many members of my family. This has been 86 years in the making; they made history tonight. I don't even think that I can form coherent sentences at this point in time.

I just got back from the quad and the "riot." I am amazed that so many people have held onto the belief that they could do it for all of this time. I have grown up around sports and the crazy atmosphere that comes with it, and the only experience that even comes close in my mind is when the Patriots won the Super Bowl ( both times)!

There I go again rambling and I'm still not sure if I'm making any sense as I'm writing this, but who cares at this point, THE RED SOX JUST WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!!! ( the Patriots have won 21 in a row...) what else could you ask for? Except maybe the Celtics...but only time will tell.

Life is good...

Jen

No comments: