Thursday, September 02, 2004

Spreading My Wings

Well, here I am world. My name is Jen and I am Sophomore in college. This is my first publication online, and anywhere else for that matter. Hopefully this experience will improve my writing skills and open up new doors for me in the scary reality of the big world. As a college student life isn't exactly the easiest thing, despite what people may tell you. Sure, there are parties and a lot of fun things to do, but it's a challenge from start to finish. There's so much riding on one's success or failure, that it is at times overwhelming.
What I'm hoping to get out of this more than anything else is to get some constructive criticism. I hope to someday become a writer, whether or not it's as a career or a past-time it is something I look forward to doing. There's so much I want out of life, and only time will tell if I succeed and reach my goals. Well, here I am spreading my wings for the first time, hopefully the world won't be too harsh.
Jen

No comments: